How do you know if a company genuinely cares for its employees?
A company cannot function without any employee, thus making truth to the saying that a person can't do a "One Man Show" when running a company.
I always believe that employees are the backbone of a company. They need to be inspired, to be pushed and play the active role in a company.
An employee- employer relationship can go around in circle but it will always leads to a point where respect and authority comes to place.
- A company needs to value their employee as much as they value a single member of their family. They are the fun to work with, and they can be the best asset a company can have.
- A company needs to bridge the gap between the company-customer relation but also to the direction of company-employee-customer flow.
- A company needs to make sure that employees are growing not just exponentially in numbers but self-growth.
- A good company will always value the best results in an employee rather that than an employee sticking to it's company's rules. Developing new ideas from employees can be achieve to an open communication.
- A company needs to recognize and reward employees. Rewards and incentives can motivate employees.
- Organizing an employee and family outing means that a company cares not only for the employee alone but also for each member of theie employees' family.
- A company needs to allow vacation and leave incentives to it's employees. You need a fresh mind of employees when they come back to work. New ideas can boost-up the return in sales etc.
If you are looking for a productive and meaningful job that will care not just for you but to all the people around, you can check out 7Jobs|BPOCareerHub.