From head to toe Moringa O2 products includes:
- Moringa O2 Herbal hair, scalp and Skin Therapy Oil
- Moringa O2 Herbal hair relaxing serum++ with Argan Oil (anti-frizz, nourishing, revitalizing)
- Moringa O2 Herbal shampoo (anti-hairfall + revitalizing)
- Moringa O2 Herbal conditioner (anti-hairfall + revitalizing)
- Moringa O2 Herbal moisturizing lotion (with olive oil +omega)
- Moringa O2 Herbal facial toner (alcohol free)
- Moringa O2 Herbal soap (skin multivitamin)
I have tried using the shampoo and conditioner months ago which I got from Sampleroom and made a quite good impression about it. At, first my hair adjusted a lot because of my continuous use of chemically prepared shampoo and conditioner that made some strands of my hair fall. After a few days I noticed the less hair fall and eventually got used to it.
I like how the scent of both the shampoo and conditioner were not that over powering and yet it let my hair feeling fresh and smells nice all day.
Also, the Moringa O2 herbal soap is fantastic! It leaves that smelling fresh fell after every use and moisturizes my skin too. The bar doesn't melt easily, always put the bar covered in the soap dish where water contact can be avoided to prevent melting. I doesn't leave that sticky feel even when you are under sun and in humid weather.
It will be my first time to try out the rest of products, I am more excited about hair serum and the therapy oil and see how it manage and keep my color treated hair looks healthy.
Have you tried using Moringa O2 products, any take on any of their skin, hair and body products? Check on their Facebook page for updates and product details MoringaO2 FB page.
***this is not a paid post, products in the photo was sent as a prize from the FB malunggay recipe contest.