As a medical practitioner and a Mom I always update myself with the current medical trends to keep abreast. I always believe that prevention is the key to combat impending illnesses.
In a tropical country like the Philippines- diseases from virus and bacterial in origin marks an increased cases of sickness in all demographics. As, we enter the rainy season we should be on alert with symptoms that our family members will exhibit. We should be in a bubble were we can protect ourselves.
In the market today, there are a lot of over the counter drugs that we can rely when symptoms and diseases strikes. I always go for the trusted brand UNILAB.
Did you know that there are over 1,000 UNILAB products that are sold in the market today? And, these products were tested and checked by 3,000 experts. We can say that we are using the safest and trusted brand for our family.
Unilab became my partner in promoting healthy living under the roof of my home since the day I became knowledgeable about the brand. Unilab can protect you from head to foot!
I can list here y family’s top three favorite Unilab products that is always included in my grocery shopping list.
1. Vitamins and minerals to help sustain everyday’s exposure to harmful chemicals and make our immune system strong and healthy.
- Improves muscular performance
- Improves circulation of the blood
- Protects and revitalizes body cells
- Makes you look young and feel young
- A nutritional supplement used in the management of hypocalcemia and calcium deficiency states resulting from dietary deficiency or ageing
- Help protect pregnant and lactating mothers against calcium depletion
- Promote healthy teeth and strong bones to prevent osteoporosis
- Help achieve maximum height by facilitating bone accretion during adolescence
- Facilitate transmission of nerve impulses
- This product contains iron, an important nutrient necessary for healthy blood, synthesis of hemoglobin (an oxygen containing protein which gives blood its red color) and to prevent iron-deficiency anemia (IDA). IDA is one of the most prevalent nutritional problems in developing countries including the Philippines.
Ceelin Plus- Ascorbic Acid+ Zinc
- For my daughter continuous growth and protection from Vit.C depletion and Zinc that aids brain function.
2. For intimate use I always rely with the fresh, affordable and very handy feminine wash.
pH Care Intimate Wash Passionate Bloom
- It provides me the confident and fresh feel every day.
- Clinically formulated cleansing agent that maintains the natural pH balance of the intimate part of the body.
3. For symptom relief due to body ache and head ache we always rely with Paracetamol (Biogesic caplet).
For the relief of minor aches and pains such as headache, backache, menstrual cramps, muscular aches, minor arthritis pain, toothache, and pain associated with the common cold and flu
For fever reduction.
There you go with my list, do you have your favorite Unilab products? Would you like to share it here? Comment away and let's compare notes. :)
Check out www.unilab.com.ph for the complete product list.