If I were given a chance to make 11 people feel sogood by giving them each a bucket of KFC these would be them:
1. Mama - my Mama would be my first in the list. No one would go being the first in everything except for my Mama. She loves to prepare food for us her kids and Apo's. Even all of us are grown-ups and some have their family of their own still she still cooks for us, her "masarap na kare-kare, sinigang and adobo" In return, my 1st bucket is for Her. Love you Ma!
2. Joel - my 2nd KFC bucket would be for him. When I was pregnant with my eldest he was the one who was with me until I gave birth. I can always rely to him especially when I need assistance like, when i bought a new air-condition unit he helped me with the installation. Right now, he was laid off work and still waiting for a call for work abroad. He can share the bucket of KFC with his wife May and my nephew Dwyane.
3. Louckaz Edward - my 11 year old nephew. He is now at Grade- V at Saint Anne Academy-Olongapo who was born with a Moebius Syndrome (http://bit.ly/map2QW ). He underwent leg surgery to correct his club foot when he was around 2 years old. We were praying for him to learn how to walk and with God's grace he is now. Although not as perfect as other kids, facial paralysis and symptoms of the syndrome is very recognizable. But for us he is a perfect kid, who loves to eat fried chicken at KFC. He will feel sogood if he can get a bucket of KFC from Ninang Agnes :) xoxo
4. Olive - my friend and my kumare who migrated to the United States last year with her 3kids. After a long wait for her Immigrant status from her mother in the US she finally got it last year. It was a big adjustment for her when she arrive there. It was a rough time, looking for a job and taking care of her 3 kids. She's still on the process of looking for a job and it would make her feel sogood If i can send her a bucket of goodness. I miss having tequilla with her! :) fun times! I miss her so much!
5. Henry - works in Manila, He would go crazy if I can send him a bucket of goodness from KFC. Henry is the person I can always contact when I need help If I need to pick up a prize from the online contest winnings. Last prize he got in my behalf was the Listerine gift pack from Glenn Ong's Listerine Challenge. Henry is a great hobbyist photographer too! I owe him ... a bucket of KFC to be exact... :)
6. Hannah - my batchmate and my kumare. A truly trusted friend. during high school days we weren't that close. We smile and nod at each other and that's it, not until we got to see and spend time end of 2005. We became close and became kumare's with her daughter. Every morning she sends me an inspiration text message to start my day with. We both live here in Olongapo , although we don't see each other very often, we know we are always there for each other. I always pray for the success of her Human Heart nature franchise business. And it would be so nice to text her that i will be sending a bucket of KFC to her. :)
7. Luzy - my online friend for more than 3years now. She is working in Singapore and came from Iloilo. Since then I haven't met her. We talked over the phone, chat over facebook or sometimes in yahoo messenger. We always laugh everytime we talk especially when we update each other regarding lovelife. A sogood feeling if i can finally meet her and give her a bucket of KFC for a perfect meet up.
8. Subic Shutter Club Family - my photography club here in Olongapo-Subic Zambales. We celebrated our 1st year last month. It was a group formed because we Shoot as a hobby, we Share amongst others our talent and knowledge when it comes to taking photos. we Care to people and to Mother Earth.
( http://subicshutterclub.com/ )
9. Kanawan Kids - Mid last year we joined this contest for the KFC Krushers over facebook. Luckily we (SSC family) bagged the 3rd place. It was a "like" contest which we had a hard time, we were so newbie about this like contest nevertheless we were very grateful with the winning. We received P5,000 for it. And we decided to donate it as a feeding/outreach program. After weeks of planning with the group, we came up with. Outreach program for the Kanawan Kids in Morong, Bataan. It's an Aeta village situation in an uphill mountain. We contacted KFC the 5K in cash was converted to KFC food for 100kids + KFC doubled the food amount we got from the contest, San Miguel Philippines sent cartons of Magnolia juices and bottled water. KFC marketing staff travelled from Manila to Subic just to join us with the distribution of food. They arrived here in a bus load convoyed with some of their personal mode of transpo. It was a successful outreached program, and it was our FIRST. It would feel sogood If we can visit again and give them a bucket of KFC, although a bucket wont be enough for the whole village , a single family there which I met last year would be happy to get one from me. =) Here is the link to the photos of the Outreach..( http://on.fb.me/mBcq7K )
10. My kids - Angel & Mariel, a no-doubt avid fan of KFC chicken. My daughter Mariel loves the leg and wing part, my son Angel loves the breast part and he likes it hot and spicy. They love the gravy which they mix over their rice. They prefer gravy over ketchup. A feel sogood moment If i can get to tell them that I will give them a bucket of KFC. ohh excited much! haha!
11. Anthony - my high school batchmate who also migrated to United States last year. I remember one time we were chatting about food, how he misses food from Pinas. He just had dinner that time and it was KFC chicken, and he complained.. "walang gravy ang KFC dito, kakainis, hindi katulad dyan sa aten pwede mong isabaw ung gravy! huhuhu" I felt sorry for him, he is missing alot!!! hahaha... I wonder why walang gravy and KFC chicken sa tate? hmm... It would feel sogood if I can send him a bucket of KFC with tons and tons of gravy with it.
Honestly I had a hard time making my list, I wanted all my family and friends to receive a bucket of KFC. After 3hours.. of trimming down the list ... here is my 11 people... whew! Now, I am hungry... haha..